Ensuring quality supply
The complexity and internationalization of supply chains are now forcing companies to manage the risks posed by their suppliers more professionally.
The main concerns are usually quality and delivery delay risks.
Bridging provides 3 levels of security:
– Upstream of the series deliveries, by evaluating potential suppliers and supporting your purchasing project.
– At the start of the series, by checking on-site the conformity of the products to be delivered together with their production processes and by securing the supply chain.
– During serial life, by correcting or improving the performances of your suppliers.
But at times QCD risk management is no longer enough, especially when dealing with international purchasing. This is particularly true when all departments, including legal, R&D, production and HR are involved and must be fully committed, from marketing to distribution.
Real gains in terms of TCO, political risks according to geographical location, risks of natural disaster, risks to reputation in countries of rampant corruption, environmental damage in the event regulations are not respected … all of the above should be thoroughly checked in order to establish a proactive prevention plan.
Bridging will assist the “increased buyer” to assume the added role of Risk Manager.
– By evaluating the strategic and operational risks adjacent to your purchasing policy.
– By proposing prevention and security plans (products, financial, information) that we will help you implement.
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.
You are looking for professionals to help you develop and optimize your company's international operations (services and management).
Bridging has a tailor-made answer to your needs .