« The art and manner of making a given product available at the right time, in the right place, at the lowest cost and with the best quality ».
Import logistics includes the following activities in particular:
- Supply management (terms, incoterms, etc.)
- Storage management of raw materials and goods
- Administration of information flows (financial, economic, commercial)
- Optimization of inflows
- Incoming quality management
Export logistics includes, in particular, the following activities:
- Preparation and shipping orders (terms, incoterms, etc.)
- Managing the storage of goods
- Administration of inflows (financial, economic, commercial)
- Construction and optimization of distribution itineraries
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.