A multi-site organization is a particular environment where the fragmentation of responsibilities in geographically or culturally distant activities generates losses of efficiency and even conflicts.
Coherence or convergence plans then complement the local management systems.
- The configuration of the multi-site company (Collective, Centralized, hierarchical).
- The history and culture of the entities.
- The objectives of autonomy and interdependence.
Bridging supports you in the implementation of coherence or convergence plans.
- Allocation of responsibilities and authorities
- Writing multi-site processes
- Framing and balancing global and local activities
- Consistency of strategic objectives
- Convergence of practices, standardization of activities
- Monitoring of local and global indicators
- Change management
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.