Deployment of the purchasing strategy
It’s about answering the following questions : Where to go, how to go and with what means ?
Purchasing strategies are composed of several steps :
- Portfolio segmentation (ABC rank, etc.)
- Internal need analysis Quantitative and qualitative knowledge of each category of purchases
- Suppliers market analysis (suppliers position vs the market, considering supplier risks)
Different strategies can emerge from this analysis, such as the sustainable partnership strategy with suppliers of “products” designated as “strategic”.
Bridging experts can support in each step of this process, from strategic consulting to setting up supplier panels.
To meet your special daily needs, Bridging can do the following :
- Advance your buyers’ skills
- Coach your buyers
- Provide resources, in your offices, enabling you to manage peak demand
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.
You are looking for professionals to help you develop and optimize your company's international operations (services and management).
Bridging has a tailor-made answer to your needs .