Driven by the rapid evolution of technologies, the increased need for efficiency and agility, new social and societal expectations and in a context of internationalization of customers and suppliers, the Quality-Safety-Environment management systems have evolved.
Today, they enable performance management in the 3 areas and deploy QSE objectives in all hierarchical layers of the company.
Bridging supports you in the creation of a Quality-Safety-Environment management system based on:
- ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000 standards
- Open management models (EFQM type)
- A systemic version of your own culture
Bridging improves your management system by integrating the challenges of new versions of standards, such as :
- A better analysis of the context and stakeholders‘ expectations
- Increased control of risks and opportunities
- Operational management in line with the company’s strategic challenges
- Integrating environment and safety into managerial processes
- Effective and sustainable partnerships with your suppliers
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.