We help you to implement your CSR/ Responsible Purchasing policy.
We engage with you on advanced and alternative purchasing practices to those considered too socially and environmentally impactful.
To anticipate new societal and environmental challenges,
- Assess your purchasing strategy in terms of management of the risks and ESG impacts.
- Propose actions to go beyond ESG compliance (excellence approach) and thus develop your social responsibility.
- Deploys your CSR expectations with your suppliers.
Based on an analysis of each purchasing category, we :
- Propose advanced purchasing techniques
- Support the deployment of action plans associated with each of these practices
- Build up your teams’ skills
Bridging respects the principles of the UN Global Compact in terms of human and labour rights, the environment and anti-corruption, and integrates them both internally and in the projects it is entrusted with.
(*) The European Commission defines Corporate Social Responsibility as the voluntary integration of social and ecological concerns into a company’s commercial activities and relations with its suppliers.
(*) Definition of Sustainable Development : “ a development mode that meets the needs of generations present without compromising the capacity of future generations to meet their own needs.