The purchasing process involves both strategic and operational activities.
The operational aspects concern a set of activities ranging from the expression of needs to performance management.
Bridging can assist you in :
- Formalizing the expession of needs
- Objective cost design
- Research for suppliers and/ or providers
- Overseeing “make” or “make by” analyses
- Executing the operational activities (qualification, consultation, contractualisation and securing)
- Managing your panel of suppliers (classification, risk analysis, follow-up, etc.)
- Implementing indicatorsI (measuring purchasing performance)
- Managing performance improvement plans
To meet your special daily needs, Bridging can do the following:
- Advance your buyer’s skills
- Coach your buyers
- Performing operational services
- Provide resources, in your offices, enabling you to manage peak demand