Operational excellence comprises a set of practices and tools that provide a mindset oriented towards continuous improvement.
It calls upon recognized methodologies, is fed by intra or inter-company benchmarking approaches or by the creativity of think tanks.
Bridging and its partner put at your disposal :
- A set of methods and practices, each of which is designed to control the performance of an activity by redefining it, treating its dysfunctions or reducing its variability and losses (5S, Ishikawa, Hoshin, SMED, TQM, SPC, 5why, Kpi , Score-cards…)
- Their practical experience of the more formal approaches involving individuals and organizations (Lean, 6 sigma, TPS…) in order to:
- Analyze performance
- Deploy appropriate practices and tools
- Measuring the evolution of performance
- Manage continuous improvement