Operational purchases (version 1)
The purchasing process involves both strategic and operational activities.
The operational aspects concern a set of activities ranging from the expression of needs to performance management.
Bridging can assist you in :
– Formalizing the expression of needs
– Objective cost design
– Research for suppliers and / or providers
– Overseeing “Make” or “Make by” analyses
– Executing the operational activities (Qualification, consultation, contractualisation and securing)
– Managing your panel of suppliers (classification, risk analysis, follow-up, etc.)
– Implementing indicators (measuring purchasing performance)
– Managing performance improvement plans
To meet your special daily needs, Bridging can do the following :
- Advance your buyers’ skills
- Coach your buyers
- Performing operational services
- Provide resources, in your offices, enabling you to manage peak demand
We work openly and in complete confidentiality in a responsible framework.
Your objectives and specificities guide us in choosing, adapted and lasting operational solutions.
Regardless of our level of involvement, our solutions are designed to suit your projects and adapt to your culture.
We implement and support your initiatives for improvement or dissolution. We constantly analyze our own effectiveness to ensure that your goals are fully achieved.