Driven by the rapid evolution of technologies, the increased need for efficiency and agility, new social and societal expectations and in a context of internationalization of customers and suppliers, the Quality-Safety-Environment management systems have evolved.
Today, they enable performance management in the 3 areas and deploy QSE objectives in all hierarchical layers of the company.
Bridging supports you in the creation of a Quality-Safety-Environment management system based on:
- ISO 9000, ISO 14000, ISO 45000 standards
- Open management models (EFQM type)
- A systemic version of your own culture
Bridging improves your management system by integrating the challenges of new versions of standards, such as :
- A better analysis of the context and stakeholders‘ expectations
- Increased control of risks and opportunities
- Operational management in line with the company’s strategic challenges
- Integrating environment and safety into managerial processes
- Effective and sustainable partnerships with your suppliers